PLAYMAT DESIGN CONTEST RULES AND TERMS
Contest Starts January 8, 2014 and Last Day to submit your entry is January 20, 2014.
1. Each participant may submit as many entries they want. Submit your entry to email@example.com.
2. Anyone can participate in this contest.
3. At least one of the supplied images (LOGOS) must be recognizable as a centralor main part of your design of the playmat and City (Skylined) Themed is suggested, but not required. Other ideas use the pro players, popular items, such as people who have used: Bacon, Grumpy Cat etc.. What about Dragons?
4. You may add elements not found in the original images. However, copyright and plagiarism rules apply: you may not use someone else’s material without permission. In cases of doubt, the jury and/or the contest staff may request to see the original image file.
5. Modifying, enhancing or altering someone else’s artwork (excluding the supplied stock photos provided) does not constitute an original, valid contest entry.
6. Your original poster design file must be in CMYK color mode with layers intact, 18×24 (inches) as in Illustrator “.ai” file or Photoshop “.psd”. If you win you will be asked to send the layered original file for verification purposes and also a high resolution PDF version for printing.
7. Alter Reality Games assumes all entries are original creations and the work and property of the entrant with all rights granted therein. The participant agrees that Alter Reality Games owns the copyright of the submitted image.
8. The winners of the contest will be decided by our chosen panel of judges consisting on customers, staff and Alter Reality Games. The judges’ votes will be based on the following criteria:
- Overall Creativity and Concept
- Circuit Series incorporated into playmat
- Visual impact
FULL CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
9. Alter Reality Games will not be liable for any copyright infringement on the part of the entrant.
10. After the judge’s votes have been tallied, the winner will be asked to submit the original image file for his/her submission for examination (for example: layered PSD file). If this reveals a breach of contest rules/requirements, Alter Reality Games may at our discretion disqualify the winner. Failure/refusal to submit the original image file for examination, will result in the disqualification of the entry, and the entry in second place will move up to first place.
11. Alter Reality Games reserves the right to remove material deemed to be abusive, harmful, harassing, pornographic or in other ways unsuitable for display at www.alterealitygames.com. We reserve the right to use our discretion on this point.
13. The stock images supplied for us in this contest are licensed for the purpose of this contest only. They are not in the public domain and any other use of the stock images, whether for commercial or non-commercial use, require that the images be licensed directly from www.alterealitygames.com.
14. Alter Reality Games reserves the rights to, if necessary, modify the rules and/or proceedings of the contest, in order to stamp out cheating, fraud, etc. Alter Reality Games has taken the necessary steps to monitor the proceedings of the contest in their entirety, and will actively root out any attempts at cheating.
15. By submitting an entry to this contest, the contestant grants Alter Reality Games the rights to freely publish said image online or in printed media in relation to the contest, without remuneration. In entering a creation in the contest, the contestant hereby irrevocably grants to Alter Reality Games all right, title and interest in and to such creation (including but not limited to the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights therein), and any and all ideas and information embodied therein, in perpetuity and throughout the world.
16. Once entries are submitted for review, they will be posted to our facebook page. Comments will be allowed. Once the judging period is completed, the winner of the round will be announced.
17. Competition Prizes: The winning entry will receive the following: First Place Winner receives $200 Store Credit. Second Place Winner receives $50 Store Credit.
18. Entries not complying with the contest rules are subject to disqualification without prior warning.
19. Submit your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.