PLAYMAT DESIGN CONTEST RULES AND TERMS
Contest Starts June 9, 2011 and Last Day to submit your entry is July 5, 2011.
1. Each participant may submit as many entries they want.
2. Anyone can participate in this contest.
3. At least one of the supplied images (LOGOS) must be recognizable as a centralor main part of your design of the playmat.
4. You may add elements not found in the original images. However, copyright and plagiarism rules apply: you may not use someone else’s material without permission. In cases of doubt, the jury and/or the contest staff may request to see the original image file.
5. Modifying, enhancing or altering someone else’s artwork (excluding the supplied stock photos provided) does not constitute an original, valid contest entry.
6. Your original poster design file must be in CMYK color mode with layers intact, 18×24 (inches) as in Illustrator “.ai” file or Photoshop “.psd”. If you win you will be asked to send the layered original file for verification purposes and also a high resolution PDF version for printing.
7. Alter Reality Games assumes all entries are original creations and the work and property of the entrant with all rights granted therein. The participant agrees that Alter Reality Games owns the copyright of the submitted image.
8. The winners of the contest will be decided by our chosen panel of judges consisting on customers, staff and Alter Reality owners. The judges’ votes will be based on the following criteria:
- Overall Creativity and Concept
- Our logo & URL incorporated into playmat
- Visual impact